Immigrant Investor Program
The capital of Ireland is Dublin, with a population of about 5 million. Its location is very close to the centre of the east coast of the island of Ireland. Ireland is the only English-speaking country in the European Union. With a residence permit in Ireland, people can live, study and work in any EU country and enjoy superb medical services. Ireland is adjacent to the United Kingdom, its education system is similar to that of the United Kingdom, degrees obtained from Ireland educational institutes are widely recognized. Ireland has an advanced health and welfare system with low tax rates and the lowest crime rate in Europe.
The climate range is 4-7 degrees Celsius in Fall and 14-21 degrees Celsius in Summer. The time zone of Ireland is 8 hours behind Hong Kong and drives on the left side of the road. The flight time from Hong Kong to Dublin is around 16 hours.
- All applicants are non-EU citizens;
- Applicants must be high net worth individuals with a personal wealth of at least Euros 2 million;
- No criminal record.
The program offers four investment options for potential investors:
- A minimum of Euros 1 million invested in an Irish enterprise for a period of at least 3 years;
- A minimum of Euros 1 million invested in an approved investment fund for a period of at least 3 years. Such funds must be approved and regulated by the Central Bank;
- A minimum investment of Euros 2 million in any Irish REIT that is listed on the Irish Stock Exchange, for a period of at least 3 years;
- A minimum Euros 500,000 philanthropic donation to a project which is of public benefit to the arts, sports, health, culture or education in Ireland. (Where a group of five or more investors wish to combine their philanthropic endowments to contribute to an appropriate project, a minimum investment of Euros 400,000 per investor will qualify under the Program.)
- Speedy application;
- No language test required;
- Can bring family members: spouse; children under 18 years of age; or 18-24 years old unmarried, full-time students and financially dependent children;
- Safe process: Invest after approval;
- No requirements on language, education, work experience and body check
- No requirement on resident period, only need to spend a minimum of 1 day per calendar year in Ireland;
- Applicant and dependents can live, work and study in Ireland;
- Dual citizenship is allowed;
- Irish passport holder is free to enter and exit all EU countries, US and Canada;
- Irish citizens can settle and travel in UK;
- Ireland passport holders enjoy 183 countries visa free travel worldwide.